BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

quarta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2010

Practical Alchemy



My aunt ended her five-year battle with cancer last Tuesday. While I was teaching hypnotherapy in south Florida, I visited her at home and knew it would be my last time with her. I am thankful I had the opportunity to sit with her and share my love and respect for her.

So, after two days of tears and honoring her life and memory, I decided it was time to begin healing. The outpouring of love and support I have received in the past week amazes even me. In this benevolent universe, we get what we need when we need it most. This is only one reason why I know life is good. What is your gift at this present moment?

I would like to invite you now to take a look at a challenge you’re currently facing in an entirely different way. Give yourself five minutes to receive this gift of transformation. For you “givers” reading this, it’s now time to become a “receiver.”

5 Steps to Transmuting Loss or Lack

1. Be with your feelings. Accept how you feel and acknowledge the situation honestly. If you’re out of money, be honest with yourself about your circumstances. If you’re sad about a breakup, admit you’re grief.
2. Affirm that this state is temporary. I like to think about it like the passing of the seasons. Everything is constantly in flux, and so the difficulty will pass.
3. Open your self to receiving what you most need now. If you need energy, get rest and eat well. If you need love, surround yourself with friends and family. If you need money, imagine it coming to you from every direction.
4. Heal your heart. Love really is all you need. Whether you want to attract money or heal from grief, moving into a state of love will transform your situation. So, open your heart, ask for support, or do something loving for someone else. Giving love is often the best way to heal your heart.
5. Look for the good in your situation. What do you have now that you didn’t before? Look deeply, and write down all the goodness that has or will come to you. Focus on these things, and be open to receiving them now.

Life is good. There is a gift in everything. And love is all you need.

Have a beautifully rich September!



0 comentários:

 
!--PAGINATION-STARTS-->